Meet The Columbus CyberKnife Hub:
A new and secure mode of supporting you.
We are open and offering safe, compassionate, and quality oncology services to the Columbus area and all communities beyond. During these unprecedented times, our safety mechanisms include more than just securing our patient consultation and treatment environments; they extend to our commitment to respect the measures you may have implemented at your office, including limiting non-patient visits.
When you need answers to the critically important questions you may have regarding the imaging services we provide to your patients, visit your one-stop Columbus CyberKnife Hub, using access code 23093.
Visit The Columbus CyberKnife Hub for Easy Access to:
CyberKnife is a good and effective treatment option for patients with:
medically inoperable or surgically complex tumors or those who seek an alternative to surgery and/or,
a high risk of developing complications after surgery and/or,
recurring tumors previously treated with radiation therapy.
Key Benefits of Stereotactic Radiotherapy treatment at Columbus CyberKnife:
- Outpatient procedure, no anesthesia or hospitalization required
- Noninvasive, no incisions, and no head or body frame
- Reaches tumors from virtually unlimited directions with robotic mobility
- Typically pain-free treatment
- Shorter course of treatment, usually one to five sessions
- Minimal radiation exposure to healthy tissue surrounding the tumor
- Targets individual tumors with pinpoint accuracy
- Little to no recovery time and almost immediate return to your normal daily activities
- More than two decades and thousands of patients as clinical proof of the effectiveness of treatment